At the end of every year, we do a quick review of which posts were the most popular with our readers from around the globe. It’s a great way to find out what’s working (and what’s not working) on the blog posts we write.
This year, there were a few surprises and a few non-surprises. I thought I’d share them with you in the event you missed them the first time around. Here goes:
- 50 Insanely Easy Ways to Grow Sales with Mobile Marketing. This post took a long time to write, so I’m glad to see it was popular with our community.
- 19 Landing Page Tricks You Can Use to Convert More Customers. This is especially good for people who are interested in learning how to improve their landing page conversion rates.
- 25 Amazing Facts About Mobile Marketing that Shouldn’t be Missed. This has more than two dozen great facts, but if you want the full list, check out 50 Amazing Facts About Mobile Marketing which has been viewed on SlideShare more than 100,000 times.
- How to Apply McDonald’s Marketing Strategy to Your Business. Want to learn from one of the best marketers in business? Then check out this post, which includes an accompanying video from our YouTube channel.
- Pinterest User Demographic Data. Good statistics about Pinterest users for the data-centric members of our community.
- 14 Inanely Simple Mobile Marketing Tricks You Can Steal from the Fortune 500. I’m glad to see this was a popular post — it includes a lot of terrific ideas you can apply to your own business.
- What’s the Average Email Open Rate? New Study Provides the Answer. This is a short post with some email marketing benchmarks provided by SilverPop.
- Jamie Turner Keynote Speaker Page. Believe it or not, this was one of the most viewed pages on the site over the past 12 months. Go figure.
- 25 Essential Facts About Social Media. These are some of the more interesting facts about social media that every marketer should know.
- 10 Free Online Marketing Tools for Your Business. This has some good online marketing tools for people who like the free stuff.
Here is another list of our all-time most popular posts:
- The 14 Most Powerful and Effective Words in Marketing. This is a post based on years of research and analysis in the world of direct response.
- Top 52 Social Media Platforms Every Marketer Should Know. If you want to get more familiar with all the top social media platforms, this post is for you.
- How to Create a QR Code for Your Business. This includes tips and techniques — as well as several great ideas — on how to generate QR codes.
Jamie Turner is the Founder of the 60 Second Marketer and co-author of “How to Make Money with Social Media” and “Go Mobile.” He is also a popular marketing speaker at events, trade shows and corporations around the globe.