[INFOGRAPHIC] Real Benefits of Social Media Marketing

248 Flares Twitter 90 Facebook 33 Google+ 14 LinkedIn 35 Pin It Share 26 Buffer 50 248 Flares ×

 

Screen Shot 2013-11-12 at 12.11.24 PM

If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, then you know that the 60 Second Marketer believes in the power of social media marketing. It isn’t just a branding tool, and it isn’t just for engagement. There is real potential for incredible ROI in a strong social media presence.

This infographic by Wishpond supports that idea. From lead gen to research, effective social media marketing is rife with tangible benefits for your company. Here are some key points from the infographic:

  • 89% of marketers admit the importance of social media to their businesses. (Maybe the other 11% aren’t doing it right!)
  • Lead gen is still an important benefit, but companies are learning the power of creating raving, loyal fans.
  • 92% of marketers were able to increase their business’s exposure with 6 hours or less per week dedicated to social media.
  • 64% of marketers saw lead gen benefits this year with social media (the other group may not have the right tools).
  • B2B companies especially saw an improvement in search engine rankings.
  • 68% of companies with an established presence gained valuable marketplace insight from social media.

Here’s the full infographic:

top-benefits-social-media-marketing-infographic

 

About the Author: Samantha Gale is a social media and content marketing specialist working for 60 Second Communications, a full-service marketing agency working with brands around the globe.

Print Friendly
  • http://www.it-sales-leads.com/ Barbara Mckinney

    Great Infographics. There’s no doubt that social media is one of the most important tools for our business. We just have to learn how to use it the right way to reach it’s full potential.

  • http://www.60SecondMarketer.com Jamie Turner

    As always, Barbara, good thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

  • http://www.gamelanllc.com/ Matthew White

    That 92% number is eye-opening, but upon reflection, totally realistic. Thanks for posting. It would be interesting to know how better collective focus on fitting the right medium to the organization – Twitter versus Facebook, for example – could move this needle even more.

  • http://www.60SecondMarketer.com Jamie Turner

    Hi Matthew — Sounds like a great subject for a future blog post. Great idea. Thanks for sharing!

  • http://www.gamelanllc.com/ Matthew White

    Jamie, that’s great. I’ll keep an eye out for that post, sir.

  • michael bian

    Thanks for the more information, I love to read this one, thanks a lot.

  • http://www.60SecondMarketer.com Jamie Turner

    Glad it was helpful, Michael!

  • Michael Bian

    Thank you this is the most useful infographic.

  • http://www.60SecondMarketer.com Jamie Turner

    Glad it was helpful to you, Michael. Thanks.