If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, then you know that the 60 Second Marketer believes in the power of social media marketing. It isn’t just a branding tool, and it isn’t just for engagement. There is real potential for incredible ROI in a strong social media presence.
This infographic by Wishpond supports that idea. From lead gen to research, effective social media marketing is rife with tangible benefits for your company. Here are some key points from the infographic:
- 89% of marketers admit the importance of social media to their businesses. (Maybe the other 11% aren’t doing it right!)
- Lead gen is still an important benefit, but companies are learning the power of creating raving, loyal fans.
- 92% of marketers were able to increase their business’s exposure with 6 hours or less per week dedicated to social media.
- 64% of marketers saw lead gen benefits this year with social media (the other group may not have the right tools).
- B2B companies especially saw an improvement in search engine rankings.
- 68% of companies with an established presence gained valuable marketplace insight from social media.
Here’s the full infographic: