Jamie is an internationally recognized author, TV news commentator, and CEO who speaks about business, digital media, and leadership at events, conferences, and corporations around the globe.
You’ve seen Jamie on CNN, HLN, and other networks. And you may have read about him in Inc., Entrepreneur, Mashable, and The Wall Street Journal. But until you’ve seen Jamie live and in person, you won’t fully understand how he not only informs but also inspires people to take action.
Click the video below to see Jamie in action.
Here are just some of the organizations that rave about Jamie.
Want to learn more? Just click here to open up a dialogue. Or grab your phone and dial +1-678-313-3472.
Topics? Sure, he’s got ’em.
Jamie will customize his topics to fit your needs. He has worked with Coca-Cola, AT&T, Cartoon Network, Holiday Inn and other major brands and will use that experience to provide engaging and educational insights for you and your audience.
- Leading with Purpose: What the World’s Best CEOs Know that You Should Know, too.
- Reinventing You: Using Classic Marketing and Branding Techniques to Inspire Others and Lead Those Around You.
- The Unwritten Rules of Leadership: 10 Secrets all C-Level Executives Know that You Should Know, too.
- Getting S**t Done: What Successful People do to Get 12 Hours of Work Done in Just 8 Hours.
- The Seven Pillars of Leadership: Leveraging Your Personal Brand to Achieve Your Business Goals.
- Why Your Brain Buys Stuff it Doesn’t Need: Secrets of Consumer Behavior.
- Nonlinear Marketing: How Brands Use This Secret Weapon to Grow Sales and Increase Revenues.
- How to (Fill in the Blank Here).
And here are just a few of the additional services Jamie can provide during his engagements:
- Availability before, during and after event
- Promotion of event to tens of thousands of social followers
- In-person book signings
- Small group workshops and training
- Follow-up webinars
- Extended workshops and engagements while on-site
Books by Jamie Turner (with more on the way!)
Interested in opening up a dialogue with Jamie Turner to find out how you can book him to speak at your next event? Just click here to email him, or call 678-313-3472 today.